Important things to remember while learning to play reverse slice backhand badminton shot
- Get the elbow away from the body
- Let the elbow point towards the ceiling and the back of your hand towards your face while playing this shot.
- You must slice the shuttle on the inner side. Secure this by rotating all the way through with your forearm. Its not like the backhand drop where you are to stop the rotation midway.
- At impact slice the shuttle
- Supposed to look like cross court badminton drop but instead of playing cross court you slice the shuttle and trick your opponent by making it straight.
Watch out the video and try to learn it visually!