With the research done by SportsFlu, it has been noticed that we have diverse fans across globe of Table tennis who love table tennis from bottom of their heart and are really emotional as far this sport is concerned because this is the only sport who have countless benefits and can also be played at any age.
We are mentioning few benefits here.
- Improving hand-eye coordination. An intense game of table tennis stimulates mental alertness and concentration and develops mental acuity.
- Improving reflexes. Due to the fast-paced, short-distance nature of the sport, both gross and fine muscle movements are improved.
- It’s easy on the joints. Table tennis is the perfect choice for people who had knee surgery, history of back problems, or simply those who are tired of twisting their ankles while playing some other sports.
- It burns calories. Hate going to the gym? Try table tennis instead. It’s a fun & easy way to burn calories.
- It improves balance. Staying balanced and being able to quickly change direction is key to being a good table tennis player. The more you play, the more you can improve your sense of balance.
- We have categorized Table Tennis fan types and sharing it here through this article :-
- Watch but don’t play
- Play but don’t watch
- Watch and play
- Don’t play and watch
1 – Watch but don’t play
We in this world have people who love to watch table tennis however they don’t know very much about the techniques, shorts, smashes in fact they don’t know more than holding a racquet properly.
Fan says they love because for them “it is more like a magic when players playing with a small white ball and hitting wildly like hitting an enemies “😊 and “how even player can pick a ball when an opposition hitting it so harder”.
Most people here are from corporate/offices/housewife/schoolkids
2 – Play but don’t watch
These people says they love to play table tennis however when we talked about watching this sports they said “If we get a time, yes we can watch “ and some said “Table tennis is fun when playing hence there is no interest while you watching “
Through this their intent is very much clear, they want to play table tennis and want to learn more but never wanted to be a good spectator as far as this sport is concerned .
Major population is from corporate sector .
3 – Watch and play
These are the people who love to play table tennis and also love to watch it whenever there is an tournament going on, irrespective where it is happening because they have a intent more of learn than watching
Such population is ready to learn by videos uploaded in social media like Facebook/YouTube/Instagram and other platforms too.
Major population is from Corporate/colleges/strugglers/Players
4 – Don’t play and watch
These are the fans who are playing table tennis once in a 6 month or year ☹ ,why they even exist is what my question to my self is 😊 .
Major population is businessmen
Don’t forget to mention below in comments what type of Table Tennis fan are you !!